As the forces of darkness grow stronger, their soldiers become more menacing and ruthless, and their attacks against the innocence of the Bermesiah Continent grow more brutal and frequent. Although the Mages of the Violet Mage Guild have done everything in their power to exterminate all the monsters, they are vastly outnumbered and suffer from a critical weakness: they must rest to recharge their mana after casting their spells.
The greatest Mage of the Violet Mage Guild discovered that they can convert their own mana to cast powerful spells if they form contracts with spirits. However, the spirits are particular about who they work with and join hands only with Mages of exceptional power and character. These Mages are known as Warlocks.
Warlocks rely on the spirits of Ice, Fire, and Wind, to further increase the power of their magic. Unlike Fairies, Spirits come from the Spirit World and answer to the Warlocks' calls. Various weapons such as Lamps, Books, Beads, and Canes are used to summon the Spirits.
RequirementsIt is necessary to be level thirty (30) to be able to participate in Third (3rd) Job Promotion.
- Run the Ruins of the Silver Knights once. Even if you don't successfully pass the dungeon, you'll still complete the mission.
- Entering the dungeon and leaving immediately does not count as "running". It only counts if the dungeon is completed or failed.
- Slay 120 monsters within the range of 2 above or below level monsters.
- Investigate The Crucible 2 times.
- Obtain 1 Gem.
||"Hey! Let's take it easy!"|
||"The holy light will lead us!"|
||"Aren't I cute? Ehehehe~"|
||"This is the end of the line for you!"|
|Lesser Spirit Summon||Arme rubs her lamp, preparing to summon a weaker form of her spirits.|
|+||Greater Spirit Summon||Arme rubs her lamp again, preparing to summon a more powerful form of her spirits.|
|+||Cancel Summon||Arme cancels her Spirit Summon technique.|
|+||Silafe's Shield||Arme creates a shield that deflects arrows and firebolts.|
|+||Lesser Undine Spirit||Arme calls forth the power of Undine (Ice) to throw three crystals upward that arc in the opposite direction.|
|+||Greater Undine Spirit||Arme calls forth the power of Undine (Ice) to fire a bolt forward, similar to Magician's Firebolt only recolored into white. The bolt will freeze the opponent if he/she is hit.|
|+||Lesser Salamander Spirit||Arme calls forth the power of Salamander (Fire) to spew flames from her pot.|
|+||Greater Salamander Spirit||Arme calls forth the power of Salamander (Fire) to throw a ball of fire upward that quickly arcs down to the ground, creating a small explosion on impact.|
|+||Jump Attack||Arme jumps up and swings her lamp upward.|
|++||Jump Attack||Arme jumps up and swings her lamp upward then downward.|
|Dash||Arme teleports a certain distance, phasing through most enemies and obstacles. During this state, she is intangible and impervious to damage.|
|++||Dash Attack||While teleporting, Arme swings her lamp downward then upward then releases Greater Salamander Spirit.|
|+||Grab|| Arme grabs her opponent with her legs and hurls them overhead.|
(Note: Both players are invincible throughout the animation.)
(Note: Only works in PvP; Dungeon monsters cannot be grabbed.)
(Note: Due to lag, it may not work, or may intercept the opponent's attack/skill.)
Unlike Arme's other classes, Warlock only has one skillset rather than two.
|LVL 1 Basic||Arme calls forth the power of Sylph (Wind) to construct a short ranged tornado to deal light damage and push enemies away.|
|LVL 2 Basic||Arme calls forth the power of Salamander (Fire) to create an aura that triples the user's defense power for 15 seconds, making her practically invulnerable.|
|LVL 3 Basic||Arme calls forth the power of Undine (Ice) to cast a blizzard over a wide area, damaging enemies in the same manner as Magician's Stone Curse.|
(Note: Only enemies on equal level and below are affected by Blizzard, not above.)
|LVL 4 Special||Arme calls forth the power of Sylph, Salamander, and Undine consecutively to barrage all enemies on screen with wind, fire, and ice. Sylph pulls in enemies, Salamander does consecutive damage, and Undine freezes.|
- According to the main website and the Bingo event, Warlocks also used elements of Water and Earth. However, these are not technical "elements" in the game. Also, the Warlock never displayed the said elements.
- Oddly, the attribute of Fire is applied as a defensive ability, when the element is often used for offense.
- Undine is not the Spirit of the Ice, but instead the Spirit of the Water. Frau is the actual Spirit of the Ice.
- Arme's Blizzard was based off of the Elsword character Aisha's Blizzard Shower, although Blizzard Shower appears in the form of meteors and completely freezes the opponent ice solid.
- PvP has a mode named Honor Guard which involves protecting a "Warlock". This "Warlock" has nothing to do with the class itself.
- In a Christmas comic, Ronan possessed something called the "Warlock Mark" which allowed him to cast Kanavan Strike to protect himself from a naughty Elesis and Amy, but the mark has nothing to do with the class itself.