Envoy of Destruction
Twisted Demon King
"Dimension twisting demon king."
- Name: Veigas Terre
- Age: Unknown
- Hobbies: Talking with Deus Ex Machina
- Likes: Chaos, destruction, death
- Dislikes: Tedium, boredom, those who go against him
- Weakness: His height
Originally, the Creator gave life to demons as beings that would remove worlds that are out of balance. However, demons belonging to the Extremists want to destroy everything that exists. Heitaros's Extremists where overwhelmingly strong, but after they failed their invasion in Kounat, their numbers shrunk rapidly.
Veigas of the Terre Family wandered different worlds in order to find new power and when he returned, he becomes enraged at the pathetic number of the Extremists. Veigas decided to execute all those who followed Heitaros and decided to take over the Extremists faction as his own, creating a balance between the opposing faction, the Moderates.
One day, Veigas received a message from his Creator to destroy Aernas which was responsible for weakening the Extremists. Veigas set off to destroy Aernas and Dio, who was the leader of the Moderates. After he arrives in Aernas, he fought the Grand Chase, and later learned that the message he received from his "Creator" was false and set off yet again to find the one responsible for manipulating him.
Rare - Ruthless Overlord
- Cost: ??? USD
Info to be added.
Deus Ex Machina
An ancient weapon that dominates space.
A cube can mean a shape, but it also can represent a certain space. The demons created a weapon that crushes a cube size space and imbued a personality to it and used it as a support weapon.
Deus Ex Machina is a weapon that Veigas received from the Creator when he was sent to destroy Aernas. The order from the Creator was a lie, but the ability Deus Ex Machina possessed was not.
- Physical Attack: 1400
- Physical Defense: 250
- Magic Defense: 370
- Max Health: 1770
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
파괴의 사자 베이가스
뒤틀린 마왕 베이가스
- Envoy of Destruction's design is based on Veigas' only job Magi from the original game.
- Ruthless Overlord is the first Coordi that was released together with another one, Master of Winter.
- Ruthless Overlord is the only Rare-grade Coordi to get an icon the same as his character portrait.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "I am the harbinger of disaster." (Summoning, Awakening)
- "Destruction is what makes me feel alive!" (Start of Dungeon)
- "The prophesied moment draws near." (Start of Dungeon)
- "All shall kneel before me!" (Start of Dungeon)
- "Now, who shall I break first?" (Start of Dungeon)
- "How long must I wait for a formidable foe?" (Mid-Dungeon Quote)
- "Make haste, I hunger for battle!" (Mid-Dungeon Quote)
- "I sate for more deaths!" (Mid-Dungeon Quote)
- "The winds of mortality blows!" (Mid-Dungeon Quote)
- "To think that I'd be assigned to this mundane task..." (Expedition Leave)
- "At least this mundane task did bring some fun." (Expedition Jackpot)
- "A mere mortal such as you dare ask my name?"
- "I am the supreme ruler of the Asmodians, Veigas!"
- "Even you will not be an exception. For I bestow death equally upon all."
- "I do enjoy a scene of the fleeting struggle."
- "Since you are to perish, would you not be a form of pleasure for me?"
- "The end is approaching."
- "I can see the fear in your feeble hearts."
- "There are things that cannot be stopped."
- "I exist for the destruction of all things."
- "One needs to struggle beautifully till the end in order to leave a mark, would you not agree?"
- "I'm certain.. That I am the greatest Asmodian..."
- "You will pay for this humiliation."
- "Cursed follower of Heitaros."
- "Are you playing such a trivial trick.. on me?"
- "Submit yourself with honor and humility. I demand as such!"
- "What kind of torment shall I offer you?"
- "Shall we start this festival of the bloodbath?"
- "The end draws near. Do try and save the world from my grasp!"
- "Let us test how far your pitiful luck can go."
- "Heh, a survivor from the grasp of darkness? How amusing!"
- "Pino.. Where is he?!"
- "Heitaros... That cursed old fool..."
- "I do not wish to borrow the aid of those unpleasant fools."
- "Not just the extremists but the whole Asmodian race?"
- "A blind spot... In my judgment?"
- "Pino... I will tear that cretin apart with my hands."
- "Heitaros... I can't watch that old fool any longer."
- "Perhaps someday, even the Asmodians will fall into ruin.. by my hands."
- "The coming ruin will not be stopped."
- "Do not block my view you fool!"
- "Have you struggled enough?"
- "You have two choices. Submit to the apocalypse or struggle and die by my hands!"
- "Gahaha. That's an amusing toy you have got there."
- "H-height doesn't matter at all. These trivial beings do not seem to understand that."
- "Get on your knees and approach me if you have a request."