- Vanisher is capable of manipulating the Wanderer, the Seeker, and its own powers simultaneously.
- Skills now have only 1 level, but most require 2 SP.
- When converting to Vanisher, Zero gains 30 more SP, up to a grand total of 90 SP maximum for use.
- Vanisher introduces advancements to Zero's stances that were lacking in the past skill trees.
- In Sword Stance, Zero now has a greater chance of dealing combos as his regular combo, as well as his additional attacks, have been given more hits.
- In Offensive Stance, Zero's chances of continuing his attack are increased with the ability to double dash.
- In Defensive Stance, Zero's mobility is finally given as he can rush forward and even teleport to nearby opponents.
- Vanisher also introduces a new mode, Grandark Domination.
- When attacking in a stance, a gauge under Zero's AP gauge will increase.
- Once it is increased, Zero will be covered in black, resembling Grandark's power over him.
- This effect will last 30 seconds or until Zero exits a stance. In this mode, his skills are enhanced, his mobility increases where he can dash and use Mari's rocket jump, and the cooldown for his skills and techniques are reduced.
[Special] Mega Slash
Requires: [Special] Bite Off Lv 3
Cooldown: 20 seconds
AP Consumed: 46
Info: Zero spins around a few times then releases a long shockwave in front of him and a shorter one behind him.
Grandark Domination: Zero can move around while spinning with ← and → keys.
[Special] Two-Hand Smash
Requires: [Special] Mega Slash
Cooldown: 30 seconds
AP Consumed: 76
Info: Zero slams Grandark in front of him with such intensity, the grounds crumbles away.
Grandark Domination: Thorns extend outward after slamming down Grandark.
[Effect] Decrease Amid Cool Time
Requires: [Effect] Increase: Reinforced SS Lv 1, [Effect] Increase: Reinforced DS Lv 1, [Effect] Increase: Reinforced OS Lv 1
Cooldown: 5 seconds
AP Consumed: 6
Sword Stance: Fires a shockwave that travels about half a screen.
Defensive Stance: Hits the enemy slightly which heavily flinches them, rending them vulnerable.
Offensive Stance: Binds nearby enemies.
[Effect] SS Enhancement
[Effect] DS Enhancement
[Effect] OS Enhancement
[Effect] Grandark's Domination
Requires: [Effect] OS Enhancement
Info: Gives Zero a "Domination" gauge underneath his AP bar that is filled by attacking using his Stances. Enhances several sword skills, reduces cooldown for skills and techniques, and allows him to perform Rocket Jump while in Sword Stance. Grandark Domination lasts for 30 seconds or by changing back to Normal Stance.
- Triple Bash: Zero releases a shockwave when he slams down the blade.
- Gran X: The last powerful burst is replaced with a similar attack to Knight's Meteor Slash.
- Bleeding Gash: Spikes extend further to both sides, doubling the range of the attack.
- Elemental Forces: Range of the sphere is doubled.
- Bite Off: Damage increases considerably and adds a rebound effect upon colliding with the wall.
- Breakthrough: Instead of stopping when the skill makes contact with an enemy, Zero keeps drilling through.
- Abyss: Creates armor plates out of the ground, which go upwards to deal damage to anyone within a specific area, similar to Spell Knight's Kanavan Strike.
- Mega Slash: Zero can move around while spinning with ← and → keys.
- Two-Hand Smash: Thorns extend outward after slamming down Grandark.
[Effect] SS Combo Enhancement
[Effect] SS Sword Swing Enhancement
[Effect] SS Thrust Enhancement
[Effect] Increase SS Speed
[Effect] DS Counter Enhancement
[Effect] DS Dash Move
Note: While this inflicts small damage, it does not contribute to the Grandark Domination bar.
[Effect] DS Teleport
[Effect] Increase DS Speed
[Effect] Apply OS Combo
Note: In PvP, this has a cooldown of 3 seconds.
[Effect] OS Double Dash
[Effect] Increase OS Speed
Requires: [Effect] Sword Stance Enhancement, [Effect] Defense Stance Enhancement, [Effect] Offense Stance Enhancement
Control: While on air, Z ↓
Info: Zero dives downward while in mid-air. Only Sword Stance and Offensive Stance can utilize this.