"History's legendary genius gladiator."
- Name: Ercnard Sieghart
- Age: 661 (Twelve Disciples), 663 (Dimensional Chaser)
- Hobbies: Living comfortably, free life
- Likes: Relaxation; being pampered by his servants, teasing his descendants and his friends
- Dislikes: Training, walking, and running, Ashtaroth
- Weakness: Being teased about his age
Sieghart was born around the 800th anniversary of his kingdom as the 35th successor of the Sieghart family. He was considered to be one of the most talented gladiators of all time, even amongst the Sieghart family, the gladiators of the Kanavan kingdom. There are stories in the royal family history book detailing Sieghart's numerous battles against the monsters, even at a young age.
While traveling through the ancient ruins on a journey to Archimedia, Sieghart was attacked by powerful monsters, leaving him in a critical state. Sieghart was later found by Kounat's Highlander troops, who rescued him from the ancient ruins. The Highlanders granted Sieghart immortality, taught him how to use his new powers, and how to fight as a Highlander.
However, when Sieghart was saved from near death, he left clues to the whereabouts of the Highlanders and their training grounds. Ashtaroth quickly discovered these clues, allowing him to locate their base and destroy the Highlanders. Sieghart, who lost all of his mentors and brothers due to this mistake, now scours Aernas for any trace of Ashtaroth, vowing revenge on him.
Coordi - Wonderland
Info to be added.
A sword that became a legend with a genius gladiator.
If the gap between two people is large, no matter how good your weapon is, it won't change the outcome of a fight. That is why I can take on most people with a simple tree branch.
However, life is not so easy as I have enemies like those who want to become the Creator of demons. To fight enemies with such power, I require a good weapon.
This weapon was crafted by a famous blacksmith and with years of use, it feels like an extension of my body. This sword is the only sword in the world that can bring out my full potential.
- Physical Attack: 1040
- Physical Defense: 540
- Magic Defense: 290
- Max Health: 2560
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
전설의 검사 지크하트
- Highlander's design is based on Sieghart's Mad Max Coordi set used in the original game to promote his Skill Tree.
- Legendary Swordsman's design is based on Sieghart's base job Gladiator from the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, Sieghart's portrait appears to be shorter than the other members of Grand Chase even though he is supposed to be the tallest character according to the Naver blog.
- In his Wonderland portrait, the height has been visually adjusted which made Sieghart look much taller in comparison.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "The legendary swordsman, Sieghart is here!" (Summoning, Awakening)
- "If it's not important then leave me out of it." (Start of Dungeon)
- "Heh. How about I teach you a little something?" (Start of Dungeon)
- "Sigh... It's troublesome..." (Start of Dungeon)
- "It's getting troublesome. Could you all attack at once?" (Start of Dungeon)
- "Ahh... Too troublesome." (Mid-Dungeon Quote)
- "Wake me up if something happens." (Mid-Dungeon Quote)
- "This is nothing!" (Mid-Dungeon Quote)
- "Shall we have some fun?" (Mid-Dungeon Quote)
- "This is the end!" (Ultimate Usage Quote)
- "Sigh... It's troublesome... but I guess I should go?" (Expedition Leave)
- "I'm a legend! A legend, I tell you! This much is nothing..." (Expedition Jackpot)
- "(Yawn)~ Man, I'm sleepy..You're up early..." (Morning Quote)
- "Have you eaten? You need to eat even when you're busy." (Afternoon Quote)
- "The stars looks brighter than usual.." (Night Quote)
- "Shall we go together?"
- "Will you go too?"
- "Me? Of course, I haven't changed a bit. I don't age!."
- "All grown up? No, you'll still grow. Taller... or wider... haha!"
- "It felt like a million years waiting for you."
- "Heh. I'm going to have fun teasing Elesis when she becomes an old granny."
- "There's just something I need to do..."
- "First off, you really can't trust demons."
- "I swear... I've seen you somewhere..."
- "You've grown up during the time I haven't seen you..."
- "Your words make me feel a bit shy..."
- "Ashtaroth... I thought that..."
- "Heheh. Go on, keep complimenting me!."
- "What's time is this, exactly?"
- "It felt like a million years waiting for you."
- "Elf... What did you do exactly?"
- "Dio? I was going easy on him. He wouldn't even be an opponent if I were to be serious."
- "If I could turn back time... I would save them even if it meant I would die."
- "Immortal being...? I'm just a monster that doesn't age."
- "Hm? I have this feeling I've seen you somewhere..."
- "Man... You really are..."
- "Is Elesis not here yet?"
- "Since I said I'll win... Wanna fight again?"
- "I'll explain later."
- "Yo! It's been a while."
- "Heh, of course, I'm perfect."
- "The name is Ercnard Sieghart, but just call me Sieghart."
- "What am I... doing now...? Mm... That's..."
- "Oh... You didn't have to..."
- "Wait, don't turn it off yet!"
- "Old man?! Show some respect!."
- "Perfect looks... Perfect sword skills... What more could you want?"
- "Don't worry. Just believe in me!"