For her work against the evils of Kaze'aze and Dark Anmon, Elesis is being honored with the title of Savior. The title of Savior is reserved only for the greatest Knights whose skills have transcended those of mere mortals. Not simply a defender against evil, they defend the entire world from evil.
Saviors move very quickly while effortlessly wielding a pair of swords called Ssanggeom. Each sword is an extension of the Savior's arm. Enemies who have confronted Saviors on the battle field know to dread the quick, sweeping strikes of the Savior. Saviors are the ultimate swordsmen who recognize the drawbacks of a single sword and make up for them by carrying two.
It is necessary to be level forty (40) to be able to participate in Fourth (4th) Job Promotion.
"This is your first step to becoming a Savior. If you want to become a Savior you need to complete 3 missions. The first step is always difficult, but if it's you, then I'm sure you'll be able to handle it easily."
- Royal Knight Master -
(Cost 18,000 GP)
- Slay 250 monsters within the range of ± 2 above or below level monsters.
- Clear Sanctum of Destruction 4 times.
(Costs 11,800 cash)
- Obtain 1 Gem.
||"Are you ready?"|
||"Chaos Savior Up!"|
||"Is that all you got?"|
||"You are no match for me!"|
|Basic Combo||Elesis swings both her blades downward, then upward, then downward again.|
|++||Critical Attack||In the middle of her combo, Elesis swings both her blades upward, knocking the target into the air.|
|++||Double Attack||At the end of her combo, Elesis swings both her blades downward.|
|++||Jump Attack||Elesis jumps up and swings both her blades downward, one after the other.|
|+(Hold)++||Jump Attack (Up)||Elesis jumps up and swings both her blades upward, one after the other.|
|+(Hold)+||Jump Attack (Down)||Elesis jumps up and slams both her swords down to the ground.|
|Dash||Elesis dashes forward. Holding down the key causes her to run.|
|+||Air Dash||After jumping, Elesis dashes in midair.|
|+||Dash Attack||While dashing, Elesis swings her both her blades downward.|
|+||Backward Step||While dashing, Elesis moves backward. In this state, she gains Hyper Armor and she can pass through obstacles and other opponents.|
|++||Backward Step Attack||After a Backward Step, Elesis moves forward and swings her blades down.|
|+||Grab|| Elesis impales her opponent's stomach with both blades and throws them.|
(Note: Both players are invincible throughout the animation.)
(Note: Only works in PvP; Dungeon monsters cannot be grabbed.)
(Note: Due to lag, it may not work, or may intercept the opponent's attack/skill.)
- In the Savior Trailer, the in-game name of the character said "4th Elesis", while all other trailers had the in-game name just on either the character or untranslated text.
- "Chaos Savior" is voice acted as "Chaos Savior UP".
- A "Savior" defines one that dedicates their lives to honor and protect their beloved. However, Elesis has a more aggressive and brutish nature, caring more over the battlefield and less over her companions. These do not carry over a Savior's traits, and therefore, Elesis would technically not be considered as such.
- This is further emphasized by the fact that her 3rd MP skill has "Chaos" in its name, meaning complete disorder and confusion, and her 4th MP skill is called "Annihilate/Genocide", meaning utter destruction and mass murder, respectively, which is far from something considered protection of someone.