2nd Job: Spearman - Skill Tree (Unreleased)
3rd Job: Sword Master - Skill Tree (Unreleased)
4th Job: Savior - Skill Tree (Unreleased)
For her work against the evils of Kaze'aze and Dark Anmon, Elesis is being honored with the title of Savior. The title of Savior is reserved only for the greatest Knights whose skills have transcended those of mere mortals. Not simply a defender against evil, they defend the entire world from evil.
Saviors move very quickly while effortlessly wielding a pair of swords called Ssanggeom. Each sword is an extension of the Savior's arm. Enemies who have confronted Saviors on the battle field know to dread the quick, sweeping strikes of the Savior. Saviors are the ultimate swordsmen who recognize the drawbacks of a single sword and make up for them by carrying two.
It is necessary to be level forty (40) to be able to participate in Fourth (4th) Job Promotion.
"This is your first step to becoming a Savior. If you want to become a Savior you need to complete 3 missions. The first step is always difficult, but if it's you, then I'm sure you'll be able to handle it easily."
- Royal Knight Master -
(Cost 18,000 GP)
- Slay 250 monsters within the range of ± 2 above or below level monsters.
- Clear Sanctum of Destruction 4 times.
(Costs 11,800 cash)
- Obtain 1 Gem.
||"Are you ready?"|
||"Chaos Savior Up!"|
||"Is that all you got?"|
||"You are no match for me!"|
|LVL 1 Basic||An attack that swings both swords while slamming it down. The slam lifts enemy players in the air, making air grabs possible. (2x Hit)|
|LVL 2 Basic||Using excessive energy, Elesis creates a spinning flame wheel to charge and throws it into the opponents. (7x Hit) (Note: It is possible to finish the skill early by hitting the command)|
|LVL 3 Basic||The Savior pirouettes like a flaming sword-wielding ballerina of death. Heaving herself into the sky, finishing the deadly move by slamming a wave of energy against her enemies downwards. (15x Hit)|
|LVL 4 Special||Elesis jumps up and slams down onto the ground, creating a large violent shockwave that she harvests with her Ssanggeoms. She twists the shockwaves into a whirlwind before sending it at her opponents, trapping them inside the spiraling tornado for 15 seconds. The attack homes in on enemies.|
- In the Savior Trailer, the in-game name of the character said "4th Elesis", while all other trailers had the in-game name just on either the character or untranslated text.
- "Chaos Savior" is voice acted as "Chaos Savior UP".
- A "Savior" defines one that dedicates their lives to honor and protect their beloved. However, Elesis seems to have more of a brutish nature, and seems to care more over the battlefield and less over her companions. These do not carry over a Savior's traits, and therefore, Elesis is often considered something else than a Savior.
- This is further emphasized by the fact that her 4th MP skill is called "Annihilate/Genocide", meaning utter destruction and mass murder, respectively, which is far from something considered protection of someone.
- People often believe that Ronan would have made a better "Savior" thanks to his personality of showing high levels of compassion towards his allies.