"Kanavan's Royal Guard master."
- Name: Ronan Erudon
- Age: 19
- Hobbies: Fencing training, Cooking
- Likes: Saving the weak, Helping others
- Dislikes: Shadow Orb, Disrespect, Uncleanliness
- Weakness: Erudon family's honor
The Captain of the Royal Guard of the Kanavan Kingdom, Ronan is the firstborn of the noble and prestigious Erudon family, the legendary family of Spell Knights in Kanavan, and has showed amazing talent with both sword and magic since his childhood.
He is the youngest of the Royal Guard to be appointed the mission to guard Anyu, princess and heir to the throne of Kanavan, and the Queen. An excellent swordsman with amazing magical potential as a child, Ronan was praised as the most powerful Spell Knight and celebrated as the next captain of the Royal Guard. With his name on the lips of all the people of Kanavan, the atmosphere of expectation only served to make him confused.
During Ronan's childhood, the Royal Guard Karina Erudon was accused of being the mastermind behind the incident of the massacre of royalty by Asmodians and was exiled, causing a great crisis to the house of Erudon. Although young, his every move was directly connected with the honor of his family, from his study of martial arts to his education and conduct, a torturous experience during his childhood.
However, when the Spirit of Kaze'aze dominated the Queen of Kanavan, the Kingdom Wars occured. The war was eventually resolved when the Queen of Serdin helped everyone recover their consciences. Though the Queen of Kanavan sent sentries after Kaze'aze, Kaze'aze had already fled to her army of monsters.
Ronan was with the Sentinels pushing back the legion of monsters when he met with Grand Chase during the battle against Gaikoz, and joined them after the battle.
Ronan grew up along with his friend Harpe Noir, a member of an organization of the Erudon family called Existor and someone he considered with feelings surpassing that of a blood brother. However, Harpe lost his life saving whilst saving Ronan from Ashtaroth.
Ronan is a Libra, gentle and distasteful of conflict, naturally choosing to pursue harmony. As a human warrior who pursues absolute good, Ronan hates Kaze'aze intensely. He is unable to forgive the atrocities he committed whilst under Kaze'aze's mental control and blames himself for failing to protect the Queen.
Ronan's unique feature, Erudon Weapons, enhances his moveset and/or fighting abilities. In order for him to awaken those weapons, he needs to fill up a gauge under his MP bars. The gauge fills up slowly by itself, and when its full, pressing + will summon the respective Erudon Weapon for the respective job; the sole exception to the rule is the Spell Knight, who has to fill the bar by attacking his enemies; note that attacks will fill the gauge faster than the ordinary ones. Once the weapon is summoned, the gauge will start to empty itself; while the Spell Knight can increase the duration of Erudon's Sword by hitting opponents, Ronan's other jobs do not have such feature and thus have to maximize their performance with Erudon Weapons in order to not waste precious time.
Each of Ronan's classes have their own weapons, all with varying effects:
- Spell Knight: Erudon's Sword - Alters Ronan's moveset and replaces his skills. The moveset has large attack range.
- Dragon Knight: Erudon's Glaive - Gains a 10% increase to damage, does not receive cooldown for his Dragon Dive and Dragon Rush attacks, and gains two moves that fire ethereal spears forward or upwards.
- Aegis Knight: Erudon's Shield - Has two different effects that depend on whether or not it is used during his basic combo.
- When used while not in the middle of the basic combo, Ronan generates a defensive barrier where he and his allies are located. While they're inside the barrier, they will regenerate a small amount of HP and MP/AP (effect is stackable with itself), and have no collision from enemies or attacks. The entire rune gauge will instantly deplete. The barrier lasts for approximately 4 seconds.
- When used while in the middle of the basic combo, Ronan executes a shield bash and gains a 10% increase to damage. The gauge will drain slowly, just like his other Erudon Weapon Summons. However, unlike the other weapon summons, pressing + again will not remove Erudon's Shield; this is most likely due to a glitch.
- Abyss Knight: Erudon's Tyrfing - Gains a 10% increase to damage and generates an aura that rains ethereal swords on enemies in the aura.
Ronan can be unlocked by purchasing a Mission scroll from the shop and completing its objectives.
"A new warrior is thinking about joining the Grand Chase. If you prove yourself to the new warrior, he'll join the chase with you."
- Knight Master -
|Cost||Mission Item||Mission Objectives|
|3000 GP||Worn-Out Ronan Mission||
|6000 Cash||Ronan Mission(Cash)||