"The novice Ramblin priest."
- Name: Padre Ram
- Age: Unknown
- Hobbies: Unknown
- Likes: Unknown
- Dislikes: Unknown
- Weakness: Unknown
Hello. I am a Ramblin priest that lives in the forest. By any chance, have you met a Ramblin named Dolly?
He is the younger brother of the Red Dawn Ramblin tribe's matriarch that lives in the mines. One day, he told me that he found an amazing business venture and asked me to guide him to the city near our order. It has been a while since the day we were supposed to meet and I haven't heard from him at all.
He isn't one to speak nonsense, so I'm worried that he may have gotten into trouble. I'd like to look for him in the neighboring areas, would you like to go with me?
- Adventure: Abbey Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
- Padre Ram is the only character that has no passive ability.
- Padre Ram is the only character that does not change when evolved.
- Padre Ram does not show up in the story but appears in the Tower modes of the Battle System.
- His background also coincides with the story of Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser.
- Despite being a male, Padre Ram has been cast with a voice actress in his Korean voice over.
- However, females voicing over male characters is a common practice in the voice acting industry.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery