- There is controversy as to where Lime encounters the Grand Chase. The background in Lime's introduction story suggests that she meets the Chase in a desert area, likely to be the Alcubra continent. However, one of her Brazilian articles claims that she meets the Chase in the Forgotten City.
- Lime is No. 10 of the Twelve Disciples.
- Lime's English voice actor is Amy Lucas, who also voices Ley.
- In Elsword, Lime is an Elven PvP NPC whom is a self-proclaimed "forest ranger". She fights with a bow, highly skilled martial arts with extended combos, and a grappling hook.
- The idea to create Lime came into being when a KoG member was eating a lime, hence the name "Lime".
- One of the reasons Lime was created was to fulfill the support role in Berkas' Lair.
- In the Brazilian server of the game, Lime is named "Holy".
- Like Asin, Lime originally had no plans of having a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th job.
- However, with the addition of Saint, this claim is no longer standing.
- Lime is the second Character to utilize the Action-Mana Point System prior to the Rebirth update.
- Like Asin, Lime has no GP mission for every server.