A collaborative wiki of Grand Chase that anyone can edit.
|22:47 (UCT); Monday, November 19 2018|
We have 1,466 articles in English.
· Index · Help
Members of the Grand Chase
Instead of living with the deities in the physical world, a Demon world, Elyos was created to house the ferocious demons. When necessary, the demons would travel to the physical world through the use of the Dimension’s Door to destroy the world. Read more...
Private Servers are currently the only way to play the original game. Each private server brings their own unique twists and changes to Grand Chase and persists as the dedicated players fill these servers and keep them up and running by playing and donating.
In this article, you will find some private servers ran by players around the world. Read more...
What can you do for the Grand Chase Wiki?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
|Fate/Grand Order Wikia|
Want to leave a comment, suggest a poll, or just see previous poll results? Visit the polls talk page!
Did you know...
Archives – Suggest a trivia – Clear cache
News & Updates
Grand Chase OST