The Fusion System (also known as Coordi or Avatar System) is a function that allows players to customize their Characters with a "different" outlook. Which is a set of armor/accessories that mask over the primary gear. It is simply to act as a "cover" for equipment.
In order to apply the "shell", players go to the "Fusion" tab in the Equipment section. Clicking on the "Change Fusion Item" will bring up a tab that allows players to move their fusion items in possession to the "fusion closet", where the items are equiped as the "shell". Fused items can be unequiped at any time.Transforming armor/acessories into fusion items requires one Fusion Coupon which can be bought with cash from the Shop/Academy Tab or 15 Hero's Bullions for one in the Hero Shop. Once armor/acessories have been transformed, they loses all its stat properties (including cards, except for its GP value) and cannot be be reverted to normal equipment.
Permanent Fusion items can be claimed from events, the Hero Shop and level 75/80 quests.
Note that converted timed equipment will still continue with its duration, and equipments with quantity will not be used up when converted.
As of Season V, new Coordi Armor/Accessories are given additional, unchangeable stats. These equips will be branded as Season V coordi set.
Coordi Fusion Scroll
The Coordi Fusion Scroll is a item enables the player to change the appearance of a coordi item while retaining its stats. They can be brought from the Cash Shop with 300 K-Ching.
- Weapons cannot be fused. However, this feature is implemented in the Korean server of the game.
- However, Coordi-weapons, introduced in Season V can be fused via coordi-fusion, in order to retain the stats while changing their looks.
- Other properties other than GP value that are still kept when fused include timed equipment (such as those given out during job advancements and events), usage equipment (such as season 2 Kaze'aze armor) and level requirement.
- Fused items cannot be dismantled.
- Due to a gaming law implemented in South Korea, Gacha sets in Korean Grand Chase are fusion equipment and have properties, even prior to Season V's advent.